Why doesn't the livestream player work in my browser?
If your streaming player isn't working, that means you're probably using Google Chrome as your browser
Unlike all other browsers, Chrome blocks insecure content by default. Because the livestream from WHRV comes from an insecure server (http vs. https), Chrome is deactivating the player in order to impose their security protocols on the site.
The player poses ZERO security risk (which is why no other browser blocks it by default), but this is how Chrome has chosen to manage these things
You have two choices:
- You can use any other browser.
- If you don't want to use a different browser, the solution is to whitelist the site within Chrome:
- In the browser, click on the three vertical dots on the far (top) right side of the tool bar
- Click "Settings"
- In the sidebar, click "Privacy and Security"
- Click "Site Settings"
- At the bottom of the window, click "Additional content settings"
- At the bottom, click "Insecure content"
- Where it says "Allow," click "Add"
- In that field, enter this EXACTLY: [*.]hunteratsunrise.com